From: Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 12:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Computer Address Book

To my fellow computerized engineers:

We are looking to upgrade / change our address book program on the
computer (a
Windows 95 based PC system).  Currently, we use Office Accelerator,
which is
adequate, but not great, and I'm not sure they have a new version out.

I have looked at Microsoft Outlook, but am not convinced.  Several
people have
mentioned Act, but I have not tried it yet.  Before we spend all the
time and
energy converting to a new program, I was wondering if anyone had any
input /
war stories they would like to share.

Generally, we are looking for something that will be used primarily as
an
address book, but should be able to work well with our word processor
(Word
95).

Thanks in advance for your input.

Bruce Resnick, S.E.