From: "Horning, Dick/CVO"
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'"
Subject: RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?

We have a catalog which apparently dates back to 10/72.  The only page
I could find with info on panels shows a chart of live load vs span.
For 26 gage, based on Fb = 25000 psi, they show a curved line with
values of
16 psf @ 8 feet
22      @ 7
32      @ 6
46      @ 5

If you wish, send a fax number and I can forward a copy of the chart.

> ----------> From: 	Paul Blomberg[SMTP:blomberg_az(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
> Sent: 	Monday, September 14, 1998 2:53 PM> To: 	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: 	Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?>
> I've been tasked to evaluate adding some roof load to an existing
> pre-engineered building designed by Pascoe Building systems.  I'm
> looking for the load capacities of their 26 ga. roof panels.  I also
> need purlin section information if its around (I can analyze the
> purlins if needed.)>
> I tried calling and faxing their phone numbers in Columbus, GA with no
> answer at either.  Does anyone now a different location (they used to
> be in California) or the properties of their roof panels circa
1972).>
> Paul F. Blomberg> Jacobs Engineering Group> Phoenix, AZ> (602)
212-5011