Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Computer Address Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Computer Address Book
- From: Steve Privett <eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:23:00 -0700
Bruce, ACT! also works as an excellent tracking system. From phone calls, meetings, e-mail and faxes.,.... it is all recorded with each individual contact. By creating groups of contacts based on each job, it is easy to track project history from internal tasks to communications with others This is all done automatically when set up correctly as ACT! will dial the phone, and link with all the other pieces of software I use in communication with people. Phone notes can be included with each person that can be entered while talking with the person, (assuming you have a head set and can type while you talk<G>) I am very pleased and will gladly answer any specific questions you have. Steve P.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Computer Address Book
- Next by Subject: RE: Computer Address Book
- Previous by thread: RE: Computer Address Book
- Next by thread: Re: Computer Address Book