Pacific Timber Engineering Conference - CORRECTION

Sorry folks,  I have to correct the e-mail address in the following.

Hello folks.

I draw your attention to the Pacific Engineering Conference, an
International Conference on Timber (Wood) Engineering, scheduled for March
14 - 20 1999 in Rotorua New Zealand.

It features state-of-the-art presentations on research thru to practical
applications by international speakers.

Website:   http://www.ptec99.org.nz

Email:   walfordb(--nospam--at)fri.cri.nz

The registration brochure has just been published.  Suggest that you e-mail
for a copy to be sent.

Currently US has about a 2 for 1 currency exchange rate!  Take this
advantage.

Cheers,  Bruce S

Yes,  add the "b"  to become:  walfordb(--nospam--at)fri.cri.nz

Bruce Shephard, Principal Consultant Seismic Risk
Opus International Consultants, New Zealand
DD Telephone +64 4 4717597,  Fax +64 4 4711397
Email bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz