RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?

>Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:34:14 -0400
>From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
>Subject: RE: Anyone Know Pascoe Building Systems?
>To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
>
>Paul,

They are (used to be) located in Columbus Georgia. John Grott (after he
dropped from GM together with Iacocca) was its last president.

Its last chief (and only) engineer was Leonard Grabia PE. I believe they
were put out of business after hurricane Andrew blew a bunch of its
"products" and damaged others at wind velocities of only 65 MPH.