From: Bill Allen, S.E. [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 9:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Computer Address Book

I've done a lot of research (and bought a bunch of crap) as well and I
really wanted something besides MS. Unfortunately, Outlook98 is the BEST.
E-mail, faxes, calendars, appointments, tasks, journals, time and NOTHING
integrates better with MS Word. OL takes a lot of ram (16mb), but I really
haven't seen anything that does everything better.

Regards,
Bill Allen