Concrete Strain Gauges

Dear sirs :

We're doing laboratory tests on a small reinforced concrete house with 4"
walls and slabs, and we need to buy concrete strain gauges to measure
strains due to lateral force. These devices are not available here in Peru.
Can someone give me an address where I can get them ? I've been looking in
the net but found only a couple sellers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Walter Sheen, C.E.
Lima, Peru