Re: Residential Engineers and Architects Council on Housing

My thanks to Dennis Wish for raising the subject of the new
architects and engineers residential information service.  Also to
for your SEAint list serve to observe and learn how your list serve
is working.  Thanks for allowing me to listen in and for your
comments. We will have an official announcement soon of the REACH
(Residential Architects and Engineers Council on Housing).  It is
intended to be much broader than structural issues, and that is why
we are contemplating our own list serve.  We are certainly seeking
interest  from any of the SAEint participants and will advise you of
when and where the press release will be posted.  It is the intent of
the NAHB Research Center to encourage discussion between residential
builders and their professional consultants so that better housing
can be designed and built.  I will be listening to you all and we
hope to work together with many of you in the future.
Don Carr
Donald L. Carr
dcarr(--nospam--at)nahbrc.org
NAHB Research Center, Inc.