Re: Protection of Steel

For guidance on corrosion protection for steel, check out the various
publications of SSPC: The Society for Protective Coatings (formerly The
Steel Structures Painting Council...name changed becaus ethey are now
covering galvanizing and other protective coatings than just paint) and
the American Galvanizers Association.

Charlie