Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Computer Address Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Computer Address Book
- From: AnandNene(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:43:07 EDT
Try Lotus Organizer. It works great. Integrates with Lotus WordPro. I do not use MS Word, but I belive Organizer may well work with MS Word. Anand Nene In a message dated 9/16/98 11:14:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dan(--nospam--at)mowe.com writes: > We are looking to upgrade / change our address book program on the > computer (a > Windows 95 based PC system). Currently, we use Office Accelerator, > which is > adequate, but not great, and I'm not sure they have a new version out. > > I have looked at Microsoft Outlook, but am not convinced. Several > people have > mentioned Act, but I have not tried it yet. Before we spend all the > time and > energy converting to a new program, I was wondering if anyone had any > input / > war stories they would like to share. > > Generally, we are looking for something that will be used primarily as > an > address book, but should be able to work well with our word processor > (Word > 95).
- Prev by Subject: RE: Computer Address Book
- Next by Subject: Re: Computer Address Book
- Previous by thread: Re: Computer Address Book
- Next by thread: Re: Computer Address Book