From: Jeff Smith [mailto:smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 1998 9:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Computer Address Book (Microsoft Fax )

Microsoft Fax came with my win98 notebook. I tried to use Microsoft Fax and
the worst part about it was that it would not access the address book for
outlook express which meant that I had to enter an all new address book just
for faxes. I called tech support and they concurred with me that I was not
loosing my mind. They did offer a work around but it was not good. Classic
Microsoft snafu. I was very impressed with how well office was integrated
with New Office Document, but this was very annoying for me. I called around
and found that most of my colleagues agreed that Microsoft Fax was a piece
of junk and that they preferred WinFax. In the mean time I am still faxing
the old fashioned way. Maybe I should considering changing over to
Outlook98.

Cheers!

Jeff Smith