RE: S. E. registration

>Is there a web site that any would recommend, that deals with the
>licensing/registration laws in the various states?
A number of states have their engineering laws on-line (Minnesota and
Florida are two I know). Florida also has a list of licensees who are
under sanctions for one reason or another, so I expect other states have
some juicy stuff like that besides the usual listings and 'Thou shalt...'
items.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw