RE: S. E. registration

As far as I know, there isn't one.  The National Council for Examiners for
Engineers and Surveyors has a web sit (ncees.org) but do not list state
requirements.  The refer you to each state.  Some states have web sites,
but not many post the licensure requirements (NM does).  If anyone finds a
site, please post it.  SEAoI has compiled some info on this topic.  NCSEA
has a web site with limited info (ncsea.com).
JDC