Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
P-Delta analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: P-Delta analysis
- From: "Jorge Manuel Ramos" <junip(--nospam--at)esoterica.pt>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:29:11 +0100
Can any one suggest me with possible loads combination on analysis of framed building structures
regarding the requisites of codes, namely UBC or ACI? I intend to do the analysis and the dimensioning
of framed concrete members, if possible with the same input of loads combination, accounting for the second order effects.
The actions on the structure involves dead and live loads, effects of wind and seismic forces.
J. Ramos, CE
- Prev by Subject: Overdriven nails
- Next by Subject: RE: P-Delta analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: Epoxy Anchor -Reply -Reply
- Next by thread: RE: P-Delta analysis