RE: P-Delta analysis

UBC and ACI don't explicitly get into P-delta analysis.  They discuss using
a second-order analysis to design slender compression elements, but then
allow the Moment Magnification method as an alternate.  Since the latter is
spelled out in detail in the code, and easier to do with available software,
it's what designers usually use.  For load factors see UBC Chapter 16, 1909,
and 1921.