Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Opinion Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Opinion Question
- From: "Technicon Engineering, Inc. (Atlanta)" <tei-stephen(--nospam--at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:40:51 -0400
Since this is Hurricane season in southeast, this question keeps coming up and I cannot seem to get a consensus on the answer. Please share your insights if you agree or disagree. Should interior lateral/wind loads be designed in to buildings in hurricane areas? Why or why not?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Open message to Shafat
- Next by Subject: Re: Opinion Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Lean concrete
- Next by thread: Re: Opinion Question