Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Lean concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Lean concrete
- From: "Glenn Otto" <glenn.liberty.engineering(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:21:41 -0400
The material you need is called "Controlled Low Strength Materials" by the report by ACI 229R-94. The report describes applications, materials, properties, mix proportioning, construction, and quality control. Other names are flowable fill, shrinkable fill, controlled density fill, flowable mortar, flowable fly ash, fly ash slurry, plastic soil-cement, soil-cement slurry, to name a few. Glenn C. Otto, P.E. LIBERTY ENGINEERING, P.C. Disclaimer: "My opinions don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate entity"
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lean concrete
- Next by Subject: Lean concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Lean concrete
- Next by thread: Lean concrete