Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Lean concrete

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
The material you need is called "Controlled Low Strength Materials" by the
report by ACI 229R-94.  The report describes applications, materials,
properties, mix proportioning, construction, and quality control.  Other
names are flowable fill, shrinkable fill, controlled density fill, flowable
mortar, flowable fly ash, fly ash slurry, plastic soil-cement, soil-cement
slurry, to name a few.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.

Disclaimer:  "My opinions don't necessarily reflect those of the corporate