Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lean concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Lean concrete
- From: "Roger Davis" <sds(--nospam--at)sdsarch.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:32:03 -0500
-----Original Message----- From: Roger Davis [mailto:sds(--nospam--at)sdsarch.com] Sent: Friday, September 18, 1998 8:05 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: Lean concrete From: Szuchuan Chang[SMTP:szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net] > Sent: Thursday, September 17, 1998 4:13 PM > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Lean concrete > > Need to fill thre 8'-deep pits that are housing floor scales. Will need > about 400 cubic-yards of material to fill them. Thinking of use lean > concrete to avoid the testing and inspection of compaction. (top 18" > must be concreted anyway.) > > How to specify lean concrete that will be used for fill only? > > Thanks > > Sam Chang > Cupertino, CA I have used the following mix on many occasions for fill: 1 1/2" rock 800 pounds 3/4" rock 1000 pounds sand 1500 pounds cement 141 pounds water 30 gallons Roger Davis SDS Architects, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lean concrete
- Next by Subject: Lean concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: Lean concrete
- Next by thread: Lean concrete