Increased wind loads due to wall removal.

Yet another question,

I have a project where the client wishes to remove approximately 150
linear feet of storefront and replace it with a CMU wall.  The storefront
is on two sides of the building and the rest of the building consists of
precast concrete wall panels and and metal panels.  Our concern is the
increase in wind pressure that one would have going from an enclosed
building to a partially open building.  The increase in the coefficients
is from 1 to 1.4 (we have a wind velocity of 80mph).  This is a sizable
increase when the building roof system is steel joists (20H5) and girders
(32G8N7k) especially with a tropical depression brewwing in the Gulf
(Mexico).  We are in earthquake zone 0 (Albany, GA) so that I am not
worried about.  Any ideas on how to cover ourselves?  Can we place a time
limit on taking down the storefront and putting up the CMU?  Any joist
people out there who can give me some ideas?

Thanks,

Mike