Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: GLB Failure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: GLB Failure
- From: RDAHLMANN(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 16:02:18 EDT
I have come across a similar situation in Arizona. A twenty-five year old building we were doing a building review of had several of the glu-lam beams which were de-laminating. We had the beams shored and recommended replacement so none collapsed. Your situation does worry me that there may be an inharent problem with the lamination process of that era.
- Prev by Subject: GLB Failure
- Next by Subject: RE: GLB Failure
- Previous by thread: RE: GLB Failure
- Next by thread: Re: GLB Failure