Re: GLB Failure

I have come across a similar situation in Arizona. A twenty-five year old
building we were doing a building review of had several of the glu-lam beams
which were de-laminating. We had the beams shored and recommended replacement
so none collapsed. Your situation does worry me that there may be an inharent
problem with the lamination process of that era.