Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: GLB Failure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: GLB Failure
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:01:18 -0700 (PDT)
I am quite concerned if this indicates a general problem with GLBs. However I wonder if you have noticed any sign of prior deterioration due to water/rain/moister damage on the beam. As we know laminated lumber is far more vulnerable to moister than regular lumber. K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. Vancouver, B.C.
- Prev by Subject: GLB Failure
- Next by Subject: Re: GLB Failure
- Previous by thread: GLB Failure
- Next by thread: Re: GLB Failure