RE: Epoxy Anchor -Reply

ER 4627 (Kwik-Bolt II) dated July 1, 1996 was FAXED to me today from
1-800-879-8000. ER 4627 has a sentence in the Findings section of the
report that reads, "6. Use of the anchors in resisting wind and seismic
forces is beyond the scope of this report."

The Findings section of ER 3987 dated July 1, 1996 does not have the
wind and seismic disclaimer above. But, it also does not specifically
mention that it is usable for wind or seismic loads.

Did I get an old copy of the reports since the reports are subject to
re-examination in two years from July 1, 1996?

>>> "Anderson Pete (ap)" <ANDEPET(--nospam--at)us.hilti.com> 09/21/98 08:58am

Both the HSL and the KWIK BOLT II have been listed by ICBO ES for
seismic loading.  See latest versions of ER #4627 and ER #3987.  Contact
Hilti at 1-800-879-8000 for current copies.