Concrete Anchors Redux

Not too long ago I posted a question asking what everyone was using since
ICBO had specifically stated on all their reports that the mechanical,
drilled in anchors were NOT covered when used for wind or seismic.

I have gotten copies of the latest reports on Hilti's Kwik Bolt, and HSL
anchors, in which they ARE NOW covered for wind and seismic, and the 1/3
increase is also included. This is good news. Maybe other manufacturers
will follow suit. Contact Hilti if you need copies of these reports.

Bob Shilling, SE             Berkeley, CA          shilling(--nospam--at)emf.net