Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Thanks - Seismic Isolation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Thanks - Seismic Isolation
- From: "Leopoldo_Sanz_Bocaranda" <foldo(--nospam--at)telcel.net.ve>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:45:20 -0400
Dear friend: Thanks a lot for yor very kind attention, Sincerely yours, Juan José Tejón Entrialgo Leopoldo Sanz Bocaranda -----Mensaje original----- De: Horning, Dick/CVO <dhorning(--nospam--at)CH2M.com> Para: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Fecha: Viernes, 18 de Septiembre de 1998 11:55 a.m. Asunto: RE: Seismic Isolation Information Request >Contact DIS at (415) 843-7233 for lead-rubber base isolators. For PTFE >bearings see Fluorocarbon Company, Pinebrook, NJ; Fabreeka Products, Boston, >MA; Watson Bowman Acme, Amherst, NY; or D. S. Brown, North Baltimore, OH. > >> ---------- >> From: Leopoldo_Sanz_Bocaranda[SMTP:foldo(--nospam--at)telcel.net.ve] >> Sent: Friday, September 18, 1998 8:17 AM >> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org >> Subject: Seismic Isolation Information Request >> >> I'm developing an introductorial research on Seismic Isolation. Thus, I >> would be gratefull for receiving any information regarding this, including >> images, if possible. We're partculary interested on lead-rubber bearings >> and PTFE sliding isolators >> > > >
- Prev by Subject: RE: Thank you very Much Dennis and made sure you read this carefully
- Next by Subject: This list is out of control
- Previous by thread: Wind load in LA area
- Next by thread: Timber Rivets?