RE: Epoxy Anchor -Reply -Reply

Thanks for the offer. My FAX number is 619-556-0639. Where should I
look for the information which specifically allows seismic loading? I have
been curious about this issue for quite some time. Thanks to for
mentioning your original post on the SEAINT listserver.

>>> "Anderson Pete (ap)" <ANDEPET(--nospam--at)us.hilti.com> 09/22/98 04:16am

Both reports were renewed as of July 1, 1998 and specifically allow for
seismic laoding.  Call me direct at 1-800-879-6000 X6884 and I will fax
them to you.  Or you can E-mail me your fax number and I will send them.

Pete Anderson
Hilti, Inc.