RE: Timber Rivets?

If you look in the latest Wood Design trade journal you will find an excellent article about Timber Rivets (and just after the article you'll see an advertisement for a Timber Rivet manufacturer...coincidence? I don't think so.) that may have some use for you.

Of course, if you're asking this question because you read the article, then I don't need to tell you any of this!

Cheers,
Robert Grandmaison
MKM & Associates
Santa Rosa, CA