Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Timber Rivets?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Timber Rivets?
- From: Robert Grandmaison <robert(--nospam--at)mkmassociates.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:31:19 -0700
If you look in the latest Wood Design trade journal you will find an excellent article about Timber Rivets (and just after the article you'll see an advertisement for a Timber Rivet manufacturer...coincidence? I don't think so.) that may have some use for you. Of course, if you're asking this question because you read the article, then I don't need to tell you any of this! Cheers, Robert Grandmaison MKM & Associates Santa Rosa, CA ---------- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com[SMTP:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Monday, September 21, 1998 9:51 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Timber Rivets? Does anyone have experience using timber rivets, including Building Official and building trades acceptance of them, especially in the US/California? Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E. Richmond CA
- Prev by Subject: Timber Rivets?
- Next by Subject: Tlilt Up Chord Detail
- Previous by thread: Timber Rivets?
- Next by thread: FW: Comprehending Engineers (humor)