COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing

We have a contract out with the following note on the first structural
sheet:

"COMMERCIAL WEIGHT GALVANIZED FINISH ON ALL DECKING."

The decking in question is mostly 1.5", 20 GA., 6" rib roof decking (VERCO
B-Formlock).

I would appreciate any input on what your interpretation of "COMMERCIAL" is.
I have always considered commercial to be G90 and "light commercial' to be
G60.  The Contractor says that G60 is what is meant.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Robert Tedrick, P.E. (Structural)