Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing
- From: "Horning, Dick/CVO" <dhorning(--nospam--at)CH2M.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:40:51 -0600
Verco's roof deck catalog indicates G90 as "Commercial" and G60 as "light commercial". However, safest way in the future is to spec to ASTM A653 and call out coating as G90. > ---------- > From: Tedrick, Robert C > POA02[SMTP:Robert.C.Tedrick(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil] > Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 1998 3:16 PM > To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' > Cc: Tedrick, Robert C POA02 > Subject: COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing > > We have a contract out with the following note on the first structural > sheet: > > "COMMERCIAL WEIGHT GALVANIZED FINISH ON ALL DECKING." > > The decking in question is mostly 1.5", 20 GA., 6" rib roof decking (VERCO > B-Formlock). > > I would appreciate any input on what your interpretation of "COMMERCIAL" > is. > I have always considered commercial to be G90 and "light commercial' to be > G60. The Contractor says that G60 is what is meant. > > Thanks in advance for the help. > > Robert Tedrick, P.E. (Structural) > > >
- Prev by Subject: COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing
- Next by Subject: COMP: HP Computers?
- Previous by thread: COMMERCIAL weight roof deck galvanizing
- Next by thread: Cal Trans Sign Structures