Re: Residential Engineers and Architects Council on Housing

I believe that this is being created by the NAHB Research Center.  This group does employ very good engineers.  We at WTCA are currently working on two joint projects that we believe will address concerns over framing problems in this industry.  Most of these structural design issues are not just residential in nature but can be applied more broadly.  We need everyone to at least understand all perspectives, so the dialogue would be beneficial as that is the only way we are going to make positive progress.  It would be nice for this to remain structural oriented however and not get into issues like faucets un