Re: FEMA Publications

FEMA publications are dependent upon availability, accessibility, appropriate paperwork, who's working in the stacks and processing your request, and what the unfulfilled backorder backlog may be.  To receive from Wash DC can take anywhere from three days (yes, it has happened that quickly) to the more usual 2 months plus.  Average time in my experience has been several months after I have forgotten I what I ordered.

Richard & audra Ranous