Re: Sleeve Anchors for Masonry

Pete,

Does this mean that the answer to the original question is that there are now
no expansion-type drilled-in anchors approved for installation in grouted
masonry?

I see that it's time to update my ICBO Report file again -- how time flies!

What's the best way to get updated Hilti connector data?  I see my file
contains ICBO and L. A. City reports that date from 1989 to April of 1997.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer