HUMOR: More Funny how things come back to haunt you

And the quote of the day:

   "Public media should not contain explicit or implied descriptions
   of sex acts. Our society should be purged of the perverts who
   provide the media with pornographic material while pretending
   it has some redeeming social value under the public's
   'right to know'."
     -- Kenneth Starr, 1987, "Sixty Minutes" interview with Dianne Sawyer.

In a message dated 9/23/1998 9:27:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Resengin(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

>  > Quote:
>   > "Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the
>   > American people, time and time again, and betrayed
>   > their trust. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no
>   > reason to put the American people through an
>   > impeachment.
>   >
>   >  He will serve absolutely no purpose in finishing out
>   > his term, the only possible solution is for the
>   > president to save some dignity and resign."
>   >
>   > >From Congressional District Hopeful
>   > William Jefferson Clinton
>   > During the Nixon investigations.

Ron Fong
Fremont,  CA
slightly embarrassed to add to the molasses of stuff on this issue.