Re: HUMOR: More Funny how things come back to haunt you

I suspect that if you were to question Judge Starr about this, he would stand
by the statement.  I wonder if Pres. Clinton would say the same thing.

I find it interesting that there are those who try to paint the information in
the Starr Report as somehow "titillating."  I consider myself in the normative
range as far as libido is concerned, and I found the accounts to have all the
arousal effect of a gynecologist's report.

If your vaunted President chooses to engage in conduct such as this, on public
time and on public property, then to lie about it, and send others out to lie
about it, and encourage others to lie about it, and to lie about it in legal
proceedings while under oath, and finally, to try and characterize such
conduct as "not sex as a reasonable person would define it," then you're going
to have to live with the fact that the information had to be provided in the
report.

I have sat as a juror in two sexual-assault trials.  In each, the information
given to the jury was very explicit, and graphic, and INCLUDED PHOTOGRAPHS.
It would never have occurred to any of the jurors present that the prosecuting
attorney was thus "peddling pornography."

You do not serve your cause nor your president very well by continuing to
obfuscate the facts of this case as he and his minions have continued to do.
You must know that the vast majority of "reasonable people" find you quaint
and silly when you do.