RE: HUMOR: More Funny how things come back to haunt you

Bill-
Calling Mr. Fong names (i.e., "quaint and silly") as a way to belittle his
views because they disagree with your own is not worthy of posting on this
list server.  Please stick to a professional demeanor.

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland, CA