Re: HUMOR: More Funny how things come back to haunt

Well, for my part, I apologize for rising to the bait.  I admit to being a bit
weary of this topic, both here and in "Euclidean space."  I'm impatient for it to
be over, but at the same time fearful that a great injustice will be committed if
these acts were ignored.

I'll go back into "lurk" mode.