Sonoma Co. Engineer?

I'd like to refer a friend of mine to a structural engineer in Sonoma
county, but I'm not sure how to find one.  The current (1996?)
edition of the SEAOC roster doesn't list firms geographically.  Can
someone recommend a firm or individual or suggest a search
technique?  I suppose there is always the phone book, but that
seems so low-tech!

My friend owns a piece of property that has a pedestrian bridge
over a creek.  High flow during El Nino apparently caused some
damage to the abutment on one side.  Someone local, who knows
local contractors, would probably be best.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark Nienberg
mwn(--nospam--at)tipping.com