Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Stapple values?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Stapple values?
- From: "Robert McGhie" <robert0(--nospam--at)mail.jps.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:19:19 -0800
- Priority: normal
Could someone please give me the pullout value from Douglas Fir for a staple made from 0.062" dia wire with a 7/8" crown and 7/8" legs? What would be the reduction if the penetration into the wood member was 1/2"? Thanks, Robert
- Prev by Subject: Re: Staple values?
- Next by Subject: Starr
- Previous by thread: Re: The Ken Starr Quote from '60 Minutes' is Bogus
- Next by thread: Staple values?