Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
perforated shearwalls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: perforated shearwalls
- From: "Buddy Showalter"<buddy_showalter(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 98 18:05:32 -0500
you should also be aware that perforated shearwall design methodology is also in AF&PA's "Wood Frame Construction Manual for One and Two-Family Dwellings, SBC High Wind Edition." contact AF&PA's publications dept. at 800-890-7732 or visit the website at www.awc.org. *************** From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com> To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Subject: RE: perforated shearwalls You might contact John Rose of APA with your specific questions. APA released a document some months back that was the results of testing and methodology done on shear panels with openings. John can be reached by email at: jrose36(--nospam--at)earthlink.net. I have forwarded a copy of your email to him but you may wish to follow up on your own. Dennis Wish PE -----Original Message----- From: Johnecu(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Johnecu(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Monday, September 21, 1998 6:35 AM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: perforated shearwalls any info regarding design of perforated shearwalls would be appreciated john simko
- Prev by Subject: Re: perforated shearwalls
- Next by Subject: Re: Performance-Based Seismic Design
- Previous by thread: Re: COMP: HP Computers?
- Next by thread: Shear Capacity:Sandstone