From: Robert Grandmaison <robert(--nospam--at)mkmassociates.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Timber Rivets?

If you look in the latest Wood Design trade journal you will find an =
excellent article about Timber Rivets (and just after the article you'll =
see an advertisement for a Timber Rivet manufacturer...coincidence? I =
don't think so.) that may have some use for you.

Of course, if you're asking this question because you read the article, =
then I don't need to tell you any of this!

Cheers,
Robert Grandmaison
MKM & Associates
Santa Rosa, CA