Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Staple values?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Staple values?
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:34:31 -0700
Robert Tried to send answer to listserver with attachmen of withdrawal values but list server couldn't take it. NER-272 has values for nails and staples on page 8. If you contact me directly I can send it to you. Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE, MIPENZ Victoria, BC, Canada e-mail: <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com> -----Original Message----- From: Robert McGhie <robert0(--nospam--at)mail.jps.net> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Friday, September 25, 1998 3:01 PM Subject: Staple values? Would someone please post or send by email the pull out values from Douglas Fir of 0.062" dia staples with 7/8" crown and 7/8" legs? What would be the reduction if the penetration into the wood member was 1/2"? Thanks, Robert
- Prev by Subject: Staple values?
- Next by Subject: Re: Staple values?
- Previous by thread: Staple values?
- Next by thread: Re: Staple values?