Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text

I've come across a reference to "Structural Concepts and Systems for
Architects and Engineers" by T. Y. Lin, published in 1981 by Wiley and Sons.
I looks like it may be useful to me as I study in preparation for analysis and
design of repair of a damaged roof dome constructed of unreinforced stone
masonry.  I've found that the book is out of print.  Amazon.com has not found
a copy.

Does anyone have a copy you would care to sell or lend?  Or, at least share
information about enough of the contents to let me find out if the book would
be useful to me?

Or are there any suggestions of others texts that may be useful for my
purpose?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer