Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text
- From: NRoselund(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 00:42:05 EDT
I've come across a reference to "Structural Concepts and Systems for Architects and Engineers" by T. Y. Lin, published in 1981 by Wiley and Sons. I looks like it may be useful to me as I study in preparation for analysis and design of repair of a damaged roof dome constructed of unreinforced stone masonry. I've found that the book is out of print. Amazon.com has not found a copy. Does anyone have a copy you would care to sell or lend? Or, at least share information about enough of the contents to let me find out if the book would be useful to me? Or are there any suggestions of others texts that may be useful for my purpose? Nels Roselund Structural Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Ultimate Foundation Design.
- Next by Subject: Re: Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text
- Previous by thread: TEST (third time !!!)
- Next by thread: Re: Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text