RE: cracks repair @ brick walls

If you decide to use option 1 we just finished injecting a concrete
wall. Sikadur 35 was used to seal the crack and Sikadur 52 was used for
injection. After the injected 52 dried the 35 was chipped off with
little damage to the concrete. Check with a Sikador rep. if the same is
possible with red brick. The crack line is yellow and does show. Maybe
the crack could be painted if it is not acceptable to the architect or
owner.