Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Increase in volume for excavated soils ((2nd time!)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Increase in volume for excavated soils ((2nd time!)
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <engineer(--nospam--at)infinet.net>
- Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 09:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
About (+/-) 40% increase (average dif. types of soil) K. Hemmatyar, P.Eng. Vancouver, B.C. (Canada) ___________________________ At 01:02 PM 9/25/98 -0700, you wrote: >Does anyone know of a rule of thumb for determining the amount of >volume increase for soils excavated from trenches? > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Increase in volume for excavated soils
- Next by Subject: Increased wind loads due to wall removal.
- Previous by thread: Message from Internet
- Next by thread: Re: Handicap Wood Ramp Detail (3rd time!!)