Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Master and slave joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Master and slave joints
- From: "Alberto Guida" <GRUPOCG(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 20:59:12 -0400
Thank you. I received a very good answer. But I have still a doubt. In a rigid diaphragm, any point could be the master and the rest, the slaves? Have every point in a rigid diaphragm the same translation and rotation?
- Prev by Subject: FW: Masonry Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Master and slave joints
- Previous by thread: Re: Handicap Wood Ramp Detail (3rd time!)
- Next by thread: RE: Master and slave joints