Re: Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text

This book is available for loan from the Earthquake Engineering Library at
the University of California, Berkeley.

 Author:   Lin, T. Y.; Stotesbury, Sidney D.
 Title:       Structural concepts and systems for architects and engineers
 Call No:  600/L52/1981
 Citation:  Wiley, New York, 1981, 507, 77, 4 pages

 For more information contact:

EERC Library
1301 S. 46th Street
Richmond, CA 94804-4698
Phone: 510-231-9403
Fax: 510-231-9461
Email: eerclib(--nospam--at)nisee.ce.berkeley.edu

At 12:42 AM 9/26/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I've come across a reference to "Structural Concepts and Systems for
>Architects and Engineers" by T. Y. Lin, published in 1981 by Wiley and Sons.
>I looks like it may be useful to me as I study in preparation for analysis and
>design of repair of a damaged roof dome constructed of unreinforced stone
>masonry.  I've found that the book is out of print.  Amazon.com has not found
>a copy.
>
>Does anyone have a copy you would care to sell or lend?  Or, at least share
>information about enough of the contents to let me find out if the book would
>be useful to me?
>
>Or are there any suggestions of others texts that may be useful for my
>purpose?
>
>Nels Roselund
>Structural Engineer

NISEE/Computer Applications	Tel: 510-642-5113
375 Davis Hall, MC1792		Fax: 510-643-9400
University of California     E-mail: info(--nospam--at)nisee.ce.berkeley.edu
Berkeley, CA  94720-1792       http://www.eerc.berkeley.edu