Re: Unreinforced stone masonry roof -- Text

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes:
Or are there any suggestions of others texts that may be useful for my
purpose?

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer

Have you tried the Public Library and the inter-library loan program?  I have
been amazed at the resources I can get from my local library through this
program.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org