Re: cracks repair @ brick walls

James,
You may want to check out a new product called helifix at www.helifix.com
or 888-922-9989.  I heard about this product at the Northwest SEA
convention this summer.  It has been used in several school retrofit
projects in Oregon.  They may have a representative in your area.  I spoke
with Masons Supply Company in Portland, Oregon.

Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Sunnyside, WA