Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UG Ductbank Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'Seaoc'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: UG Ductbank Concrete
- From: "Canitz, Charles F NAB02" <Charles.F.Canitz(--nospam--at)nab02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:33:02 -0700
In light of the recent discussion regarding lean concrete used for replacement of unsuitable in-situ soil, I have a similar question. When encasing an underground(approx 30" below fin gr) ductbank(2 rows - each row consists of three 2" PVC cdt), what type of concrete is normally specified? 500 psi? 1000 psi? Note that this work will occur within the mid-Atlantic area. Thanks in Advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95
- Next by Subject: RE: UG Ductbank Concrete
- Previous by thread: Re: Handicap Wood Ramp Detail (4th time!)
- Next by thread: RE: UG Ductbank Concrete