Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
waterstop[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: waterstop
- From: "박창범" <cbpark(--nospam--at)ns.kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:43:39 +0900
There is a 2" seismic gap between two concrete structures.
And 9" rubber waterstop(3-1/2" embeded in each concrete face)
is provided vertically at this seismic gap.
But the concrete cover is 2". So interference is occured at horizontal reinforcement(#11@12) not vertical reinforcement(#14@9").
Can I bent waterstop to avoid interference with horizontal rebars if we do not move or relocate the reinforcement in both direction ????????
What's method is possible ???
I hope your advice...
- Prev by Subject: RE: Water Retaining Concrete
- Next by Subject: RE: waterstop
- Previous by thread: RE: TIES FOR PIER
- Next by thread: RE: waterstop