Steel Tanks: Calculating Sloshing Forces -Reply

There is an excellent publication to calculate the sloshing
forces:
Nuclear Reactors and Earthquakes
distributed by National Technical Information Services.
US Department of commerce
Chapter 6
This book was published 1961 and is still in use. after this
year there is not another edition.
to buy this book you should call NTIS 1-703-605-6060 and I
believe it costs about 70 bucks. + ship & hand.
I hope this is the information yuo need. I have some
examples how to use this dynamic book and if you are
interested just let me know.
Fabio Sanchez-duran SE
1-949-855-3673